Image definition

I seem to struggle getting the crisp definition others seem to get when creating section viewports.. The sheet they ate on is 600DPI and the Open GL options are all high, but the lines of the elements in the background of the section seem pixelated and blurry, see images. Are there other settings I need to adjust?

Thanks in advance1685385130_imagedefinition.thumb.jpg.e96085a8c4adeb7e3c6ec06308313db2.jpg

image definition 2.jpg

In my experience, if you zoom in far enough, a section rendered in OpenGL can always get pixelated. If this isn't the case, I would be glad to know as well! You could add a hidden line foreground render, but that may not be the look you are going for...or you could switch to a Renderworks render if it's available to you? You can also keep increasing the sheet DPI to get better quality, but I think it's a balance of DPI/render time and your final product medium as well...(image quality for a set that is actually getting printed/plotted will, in the end, be up to the printer).

You can try to switch Ani-Aliasing off.

OpenGL with activated Edges and AA always looked a quite fuzzy,

especially on (low res) Design Layer.

For Sheet Layers with OpenGL I often use the double resolution,

just to make it look less fuzzy and more like Hidden Lines,

or just deactivate Lines for OpenGL Background Render and

overlay a Hidden Line Foreground Render Mode

Without AA it will look less rounded of course.

But maybe better for your purpose.

• Like 1