Class attributes wont switch off

VWA on a Mac....I can not switch off the "use class attributes at creation" in the class setings for the "none" class....I close the dialogue box, the chart shows "N" beside the class, I return to the drawing window, VWA spends about 15 seconds doing a massive recalculation, but the none class still takes the class attributes, and when I return to the class chart, there is a Y instead of the N.

Solutions? A bug? i think I started this drawing in VW8 confused.gif" border="0

This certainly could be a bug, we have a similar bug on record which is tied to the presence of a stair object in the file, but that will only affect the none class.

If this is not happening in your other files, I would suggest emailing it to us at tech@nemetschek.net so we can take a look and see if it reproduces here. There may be an invalid entry in the class table which is preventing it from saving your changes.

Matthew GiampapaTechnical Support

quote:

Originally posted by Neil Ironside:
VWA on a Mac....I can not switch off the "use class attributes at creation" in the class setings for the "none" class....I close the dialogue box, the chart shows "N" beside the class, I return to the drawing window, VWA spends about 15 seconds doing a massive recalculation, but the none class still takes the class attributes, and when I return to the class chart, there is a Y instead of the N.

Solutions? A bug? i think I started this drawing in VW8
confused.gif" border="0

I just tried it on a similiar drwg file that was started in VWA 9.0.1, and the same problem exist. In that project, the class Attribute was set to N and it would not allow me to switch it to Y.

If I start a new drawing, I can switch the Attribute at creation option on and off, until I insert a stair, so your suspicion that it has to do with the stair tool seems correct. Do I still need to send a drawing?