VW9 - Architect Final 9.5

Kiwi Ross

Any idea when the final 9.5 coming out on CD

All we hear about is beta this, beta that.

I'm really feeling like we have been ripped off since purchasing VWA9 and RW9.

All the message boards have is problem after problem.

8.5 is such a reliable platform.

How fast do you think the Version 10 is going to sell when that comes out.

Most member have been waiting since March 2001 for VA9 to work.

My production have dropped by 30% since. Still I have not stopped using VA9.

I have stopped looking into buying any new software (landmark) from Nemetschek until VA is fixed. How can I justifiy buying Landmark, when VA9 has so many problems.

Nemetschek would have to give me (a bug free) VA10 for "free" to make up for this mess. frown.gif" border="0

We do not have an official date for when VW 9.5 will be available as a final cut to the user. As soon as an official date is determined, there will be a press release posted on our website at the main page. I suggest referencing that from time to time for the official press release.

Maybe we should rename this message board, the vent board. Like the rest of you, I agree that 9 was a train wreck. I heard from an unofficial source at NNA they were intending to ship by the end of the year. I wouldn't be suprised if its not until the first week of the year. Lets hope 9.5 isn't as disfunctional as its predecessors.

Correct me if I am wrong... but has the cost of the product and the upgrqade from 8.85 been substantially increased? I was one of those who ordered 9.0 sight unseen... and returned it after a week or two of bitter disappointment and support from others on this board. Now that 9.5 is released it seems as if the price has been substantially increased... If so What gives???