WORKSHEET - row height not adjusting to accommodate more than one line of text

drelARCH

Question

Hi,

Is anybody also experiencing cells with wrap text on not to adjust and stretch (only one line of text is visible while others are cut of) to accommodate longer texts pieces even though height for row is set to 'auto fit row height'? I would normally need cell to accommodate 2-3 line of the text.

I wonder if this misbehaving is caused by adjacent cells (in horizontal direction) in merged state....? See attachment (cells in orange outline). Mind you on screenshot is fixed state. Wanted to show cell structure.

So far my fix is forcing cell to stretch to  specific height so that all text fits in.

Another issue is that even if I manage to fit text by enlarging row height (when worksheet is opened) it sometimes wont reflect that on worksheet when in not editing mode...just placed somewhere in drawing.

Any idea in this issue.

It is really tedious process to correct row heights when in one file i have easily 30 worksheets with same setup and each worksheet with ten rows to correct...

Thank you very much

Snímka obrazovky 2021-02-06 o 23.46.02.png

Edited by drelARCH

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet