Thumbnail size in Resource Browser

Are you asking about the items in the left hand column or the preview in the right hand column?

For the preview, make the Resource Manager window as large as possible and use the three dots to drag the size of the right had pane wider and the top pane longer.

I don't think there is a way to change the size of the icons in the left hand column.

@Pat Stanford Yes I was hoping to increase the size of the "at a glance" pool. I would accept more scrolling (as fewer would fit) to get a larger view without having to preview each one.

Still looking around in vain for an option to change the thumbnail pool size... perhaps this would be a wish list thing.

peace

aj

totally agree !

if there are symbols in the list with a size of 50 millimeters together with symbols that are 15 or 20 meters wide, the larger symbols reduce to something unreadable  and the smaller ones are oversized.

There is also a problem that the thumbnail is empty when all parts were set to "display at high level" and no parts for other level existing.

So I would add that an indiviual scale and apperance option which selects color, size, part level, view and rendering for each symbol would be (almost) the greatest thing on earth. 😀

• Like 1