Object Info Palette - Box Position

XRobles

Question

Hello,

I am looking for a way to increase the size of the dot selections in the box position under object info palette. Currently they are extremely small and difficult to select quickly and easily. Is there a way to resize these so that the selection box is larger? I've included a image for reference. Please note that the image is very much enlarged. On my screen the box is less than 1/2" by 1/2" making those selection dots less than 1/32". This was also not an issue in previous versions of vectorworks. 

Thanks!

helpimage.png

Edited by XRobles
  • Like 3

2 answers to this question

For that matter, is there a way to change the size of the text in the OIP? I got a higher resolution monitor so my eyes could see my drawings a little better and now the OIP text is almost impossible to see. Text is currently about 3/32" tall and ironically, now my eyes are straining more than ever. My drawings are clear and beautiful, but all my palettes are *very* difficult to see.

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 10.40.49 PM.png

• Like 2
On 2/3/2021 at 4:51 AM, XRobles said:

Hello,

I am looking for a way to increase the size of the dot selections in the box position under object info palette. Currently they are extremely small and difficult to select quickly and easily. Is there a way to resize these so that the selection box is larger? I've included a image for reference. Please note that the image is very much enlarged. On my screen the box is less than 1/2" by 1/2" making those selection dots less than 1/32". This was also not an issue in previous versions of vectorworks. 

Thanks!

helpimage.png

Can't exactly help but recently found a way to navigate the box using keyboard only - I still want a shortcut to get into the box! Results in a bit less peering.

vw OIP keyboard access.JPG

• Like 1