Viewports missing lines, text

rlb

For the last several days some of my viewports (all simple 2D drafting) of Design Layers onto Sheet Layers have been missing some lines and some text from callouts, seemingly random. The omissions are not unique; lines are of the same type as others in the drawing, and in the callouts the text is missing but not the leaders, etc.

I've gone back and enabled all classes and layers in the viewport dialog boxes.

Any ideas will be MUCH appreciated!

RLB in Brooklyn

More information on Viewport issue . . . some graphics not included when applied to Sheet Layer.

• Examples shown below is the Plan as drawn on its Design Layer (ABOVE). Viewport as it appears on Sheet Layer (BELOW).
  • PINK zones show elements that are in the Design Layer and are not in the Sheet Layer.
  • Adding new test lines and shapes to the Design Layer are NOT seen in the Sheet Layer. There seems to be a TIME CUTOFF on copying new graphics.
  • The missing items were indeed the MOST RECENT adjustments made in the Design Layer.
  • I have used Update All Viewports several times; no change.
  • There are no unselected Layers to Classes when I create the Viewport.
  • Can the Viewport Image be locked somehow, not available to change? Where would one control that?
  • What other settings in the Viewport dialog box could have caused recent changes in the Design Layer not to be copied to the Sheet Layer?

Thanks again!

RLB in Brooklyn

2070247407_ViewportatIssue.thumb.png.8bb6e65e7c183455177ecc468fcc519e.png1211708669_ViewportProblemonSheet.thumb.png.0d3019a2ca4fd4cb64bcaec47be47abc.png