girwin

Revision History Not Showing in Title Block

Question

Hello,

I'm using a standard title block (US Arch NCS) and am able to create a revision through the title block border settings, but nothing shows up in the title block. See attached. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 2.26.52 PM.png

8 answers to this question

perhaps you should post the file you are having a problem with and note the version of software you are using.

Works perfectly fine for me in 2020.

Will do, but it will take some time to isolate the particulars. Thanks for your help!

This is running in VW 2020 SP6 (Build 580724) on Mac OS 10.15.7.

Revision shows up in Title Block Manager but doesn't display on Sheet Layer in Title Block.

revision example.vwx

If you Edit the Title Block form the Resource Manager and then Edit the Title Block Layout, you will see that there are three blank text block above the No, Date, and Stamp titles.

These block are linked to Issue data, not Revision data. I don't remember 2020, but in VW2021, I just had to select each text block and change the Dynamic Text link at the bottom of the OIP.

HTH

• Like 3

Thank you both. I've outsourced my drafting for several years and the last time I tried this it "just worked." I'm not sure if my drawing border was deprecated or replaced.

Edited by girwin
  • Like 1