Desktop reverts to default settings! 9.0.1

Vitanaut

Have you checked to see if other settings on your computer are also failing? Clock setting failure may indicate a problem with your PRAM. that may be causing your data not to write properly on close.

I use a mac but I have noticed that if i was using a different monitor configuration between startups the window settings get screwed up. Make sure both monitors are up and running properly before you start the program. A simultaneous start is not always effective.

This may be related. At least on a pc, if there is a runtime error (ie code conflict)and the program shuts down, one loses any desktop customization. Its bad enough that the program locks up, its worse that you then have to reconfigure everything.

Thanks for all the input!

However, things have gotten a little off track. My workspace is only affected in so much as the pallet locations are changed.

It's not the end of the world -- overall I am quite satidfied with 9.0.1

I would just like advice on how to maintain pallet location using dual moniters.

Thanks in advance.

-V