looking for mac VW 2016 or later

Hi folks, thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I'm a small time, works alone type, who went from being co-owner in a design-build firm in SF doing it all on fancy commercial TI’s to just the architectural work without a business partner after leaving SF. Like more people than I thought, I'm finding out on this forum, I arrested my work machine at an old Mac OS as I was happy with VW as it was and didn't see using the upgrades incorporating such extensive BIM features, high end 3D modeling, etc. I'm still someone whose drawing style comes out of hand work at a drafting desk.

But now I'm facing the need to upgrade my OS and would like to go to a VW version between 2016 and present, preferably at the older end of the range to maintain budget and run Sierra. Anyone who has a Mac version to sell and license to transfer please let me know. I plan to contact a couple firms I know to see if I can find a new-to-me old version there and will be sure to update here accordingly to save someone replying if I've found it elsewhere.

Thanks so much, your old version will help a ton!

Best,

J. Matt