VW architect 2021 for sale

Hi, I'm looking to sell one of my Vectorworks Architect licenses. Currently on the latest 2021 version. I had this up for sale before christmas but it didn’t go - will now take £1500 for it. My understanding is there is no transfer fee if you run the service select agreement, or £150+vat to transfer if you just want to make a one off payment. I will deal with the transfer of ownership form for you.

Hi,

Last time I checked with Vectorworks, the service select package was £540 for a year. You get access to quite a lot of stuff with this, including automatic upgrade to new releases such as version 2022 when it comes out. Here is a link to the full benefits of the service select https://www.vectorworks.net/service-select

Also - you just get a serial number with the license so you should be able to download and use this on whatever platform you have. We currently have it on Mac but not an issue if you want to run Windows.

thanks,
Matt