VWA 9.0.1 Bugs

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

quote:

Originally posted by msjarch:

Another thing that don't seem to work VW9.0.1

Join (both menu and keyboard)

I was able to join walls and lines using both methods. What were you trying to join? Could you submit a bug file along with general info about your system (esp. Mac vs. Windows) to bugsubmit@nemetschek.net? (You could cc: me -- andrewb@nemetschek.net -- if you like.)

------------------

Andrew Bell

andrewb@nemetschek.net

I am not an official spokesperson for NNA

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

quote:

Originally posted by Scott A. Miller:

CTRL+J Does not work. I tryed to join to simple lines! (Windows 2000 Windows Version)

That sounds like a flaw in the workspace provided by Architect. (I don't have that handy, so I can't check easily.) If you look at the Join menu command, it should list a shortcut on the menu entry. If that is not ctrl+j, then that shortcut isn't assigned to Join.

------------------

Andrew Bell

andrewb@nemetschek.net

I am not an official spokesperson for NNA

Scott,

You've probably already figured this out, but I had the same problem. I had saved my custom workspace when I installed v 9.0.1, and several commands now no longer work, Join among them. I was unable to drag the Join command out in Workspace Editor, so I just added it again, and assigned <ctrl+J> as the keyboard command (just click to the right of the word 'Join', and a little window opens - add your letter of choice and opt for one of several different key combinations). Now Join works for me, although I have two 'Join's on my pull-down menu.

VW 9.0.1

Win 2000

PII 333

[This message has been edited by P Retondo (edited 08-02-2001).]