Vectorworks 2017 no T-join tool

Sidney Lo

Hi Pat, Is this screen shot from VW 2017? Yours shows a T-Join icon. I can't find it anywhere. And yours shows a Wall Join tool under Tool Sets. Mine version doesn't have that. Could you treat me like a high school student and show the step-by-step to get to where you got that screen shot? Thanks.

Edited by Sidney Lo

No, it is a screen shot from VW2021.

Select the icon that looks like the one I am pointing to. It is the Wall Join tool. Once you have it selected look in the mode bar. You will see the options for the different types of joins I am pointing to with the right hand arrow.

It will look a little different, but it works the same way.

No I don't have 2017 available any more.

In your first post, in the screen shot, the top row, 4th icon from the left is the Wall Join tool.

Select that tool

Now look in the Mode bar. You will see three icons that look something like the ones in my screen shot indicating Tee, El, and Cross joins.

Have you tried that yet? Please do.

Hi @Sidney Lo a little curious with the confusion as I have 2017 still and all is where it should be.  See pic attached.

In the pic you will see I have the Wall Join Tool Selected (highlighted in blue) and in the tool mode you'll see I have "L" join mode and the "uncapped" mode selected (also highlighted in blue).  Not sure how you can be missing the "T" join mode.

ScreenHunter_113 Jan. 15 08.06.jpg