Postscript Errors with VW 9.0

• 2 weeks later...

I have had that same problem with all my drawings that I have converted. I can work around and get some to print by removing my title block and purge all classes having to do with that layer. I am sooooo frustrated right now. I have one drawing I am trying to do revisions on and print and cannot get it to print. Keep getting postscript error messages but I don't have any title blocks, etc.! Help!!!

I have had similar problems with my converted file from 8.5.2. It is my only project (thank God) that I converted as a test, but it was a working project.

My workaround was to simply cut and paste into a new file created within 9.0. I am able to plot (HP455CA/D size) most of the time, when I can't, at least I am able to print to my HP4MV onto 11x17 at 45% of original (so that the title block prints. I then send out for an enlargement (222%) to bring back to scale and include in my set.

Hope this helps. Can't wait for 9.01 and hope that these problems all go away.

Thanks for your idea. I will try that tomorrow. Its a new day!

quote:

Originally posted by Irving:

I have had similar problems with my converted file from 8.5.2. It is my only project (thank God) that I converted as a test, but it was a working project.

My workaround was to simply cut and paste into a new file created within 9.0. I am able to plot (HP455CA/D size) most of the time, when I can't, at least I am able to print to my HP4MV onto 11x17 at 45% of original (so that the title block prints. I then send out for an enlargement (222%) to bring back to scale and include in my set.

Hope this helps. Can't wait for 9.01 and hope that these problems all go away.