Additional Window Options

Kevin K

Question

6 answers to this question

Yeah, indeed. Windoor is pretty amazing.  

It is very unfortunate that, for some odd reason, it can't be acquired by people in the US anymore.

To your point, this is why I was reinforcing the need for VW to step up and expand our choices for windows and doors.  As you said, it is wayyyyyyyy overdue!

• Like 2

I'm a Windoor user in the UK but signed up before the 'Windoor' closed!. It's a long time ago but I think it was proving too time consuming to support all the different requirements from around the globe. 

Whilst I like Windoor and use it almost exclusively, the answer rests with improvements to the window and door pios which are born out of a realistic and deeper undertsanding of the functionality required.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, ColinW said:

I'm a Windoor user in the UK but signed up before the 'Windoor' closed!. It's a long time ago but I think it was proving too time consuming to support all the different requirements from around the globe. 

Whilst I like Windoor and use it almost exclusively, the answer rests with improvements to the window and door pios which are born out of a realistic and deeper undertsanding of the functionality required.

Yes we all need to keep hammering this home to Vectorworks! 

• Like 2