Mouse disappears and going out of window in walkthrough

Kazemester

Question

After i use the "walkthrough tool with gamer mode" my mouse cursor disappears. The mouse goes OUT of the Vectorworks window while in walkthrough mode. (Which is annoying as i use hot corners and constantly showing my desktop turning right.... These bugs are with us since 2019...any date when these will be fixed?

5 answers to this question

Are folks using two monitors? 

For me on a mac, the curser issues manifest in the gamer mode when my second (non-laptop screen) monitor is set as the extended display.  When I set it as the main display, I do not experience issues.  I always thought this was just how this tool worked. 

Edited by cberg
On 6/13/2023 at 6:01 PM, cberg said:

Are folks using two monitors? 

For me on a mac, the curser issues manifest in the gamer mode when my second (non-laptop screen) monitor is set as the extended display.  When I set it as the main display, I do not experience issues.  I always thought this was just how this tool worked. 

It does not matter for me...it activates my hot corners in game mode whatever i do. 🤷