Arrowheads and Printing

Hello,

We are having the same problem with the arrowheads stopping short of the item we are pointing to, both with our notes and our dimensions. We are working on a G3, with OS 9.1, 256 mb RAM, using VWA 9. We are printing to an Epson 1520.

What is the cause of this, and is there a fix brewing? We are trying to finish two projects and these arrowhead issues are an obstacle.

Could someone give a status report on this, especially on whether there is a repair revision forthcoming?

Thank you.

Laurie

quote:

Originally posted by Rob Glisson:

Like earlier comments, I have arrowheads misplaced slightly when printing. I have mac OS, VA 9.0 and am plotting to a HP 450. What's going on?

Hello,

Thank you very much for the update. We will look forward to the fix.

Laurie

quote:

Originally posted by Robert Anderson:

This is a known problem with non-Postscript printers. A fix is forthcoming shortly.

• 1 month later...

Also, we are experiencing this problem. This ought to be considered a very serious problem considering the only reason an arrowhead exists is to point at something.... and if it doesn't? The arrowhead issue should jump to the top of the bug list and a patch should come out now.

Possibly related?...About a year ago using VW 8.xx / W95, I updated the driver for my HP 4M printer and the VW leader lines became disoriented, rotated from the desired position. I returned to the slightly older version of the driver and everything printed properly again.

Carl

• 3 weeks later...