Cabinet Plug In

Can anyone tell me how I can determine or see what the differant "Styles" are when applied to cabinet doors and kicks?

On the same note, I wonder if I am texturizing these cabinets properly... I am converting them to #D Polylines and applying a texture. This seems to work and I am curious if this is how others do the same thing...

Ed

Actually the styles are designed for applying textures and other attributes. When you select a style for a part of a plug-in, a new class is created with the same name as that style (like style 1 etc.) You can then edit the class attributes to display the fill, line style, line thickness, and texture of all the objects in that class. Its a powerful tool because you can edit you attributes globaly throughout the drawing.

Keep in mind that the object must have a solid fill to display the image based and shader based textures. You also have to click the use at creation box for both the graphic attributes and the texture for existing objects to take on the new attrubutes.

Good Luck