Not exactly. Since it is already a nurbs surface, sadly VW will not allow undoing the nurbs surface back to the nurbs curves that initially created the nurbs surface. At least in VW 2020 it was not possible.

But, there are a few techniques that will let you recreate the original nurbs curves.

Let me know if you would like me to send a file with the nurbs curves so you can play around with doing a loft surface for the entire one piece of the silk fabric.

Bernat

Are you  Mac or PC person?

IF you are a Mac person, the 'Messages' App is pretty cool, in that you can connect with another Mac person with audio and screen sharing.  It even allows a person to take control of the other person's cursor, which is really great.

You can demonstrate techniques in VW in realtime to the person you are connected with.  

I use this a lot with my Clients when it is just too difficult to explain in an email, etc.  

Doesn't work with PC folks however.

Let me know if you are interested, if you are a Mac person.  I would be happy to show you a few tips and tricks, especially with the nurbs stuff.

17 minutes ago, Kevin K said:

Bernat

IF you are a Mac person, the 'Messages' App is pretty cool, in that you can connect with another Mac person with audio and screen sharing.  It even allows a person to take control of the other person's cursor, which is really great.

You can demonstrate techniques in VW in realtime to the person you are connected with.  

I use this a lot with my Clients when it is just too difficult to explain in an email, etc.  

Let me know if you are interested, if you are a Mac person.  I would be happy to show you a few tips and tricks, especially with the nurbs stuff.

Edited by Bernat
17 minutes ago, Kevin K said:

Bernat

Yes I'm interested but I can't talk now my my kids are sleeping now 🙂 . Can we contact tomorrow earlier? What time is in your place now?

I'm playing with the Nurbs, after composing and creating the loft surface I get a group. ant in the group each arch is group again. As you say is easyer to show that...

Sure, lets have a chat.

I would need your email address to use with the messages app on your Mac.

Just send it to me  

taviri@mac.com.

You also need to make sure your messages app is active.  Just go to messages app then to the prefs and activate it if you have not already done so.

I believe I am about 13 hours earlier in the day than your time?  IT is about 2:35 pm here in Tahiti at the moment. 

So, choose a time when we could both be available and let me know. 

30 minutes ago, Kevin K said:

Sure, lets have a chat.

I would need your email address to use with the messages app on your Mac.

Just send it to me  

taviri@mac.com.

You also need to make sure your messages app is active.  Just go to messages app then to the prefs and activate it if you have not already done so.

I believe I am about 13 hours earlier in the day than your time?  IT is about 2:35 pm here in Tahiti at the moment. 

So, choose a time when we could both be available and let me know. 

What about your 10 am? works for you?