VW2021 - 'Dock All Tabs Here'

Whenever I open VW at the start of the day, my object info palette and navigation palette only have one tab in them. I click the arrow and select 'dock all tabs here', then go to Window > Palettes > Save Palette Position and select.

The next day the tabs are missing again and I repeat the same process. Is anyone else finding these tabs don't stay put?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

along these lines, a similar thing is happening, but Navigation palette is just missing.

not behind anything, the tab is checked under Window-Palettes....

I tried your suggestion above, BUT it was not visible when I shut down, therefore nothing reset to make it visible.

another thing that happens is that dual monitor thing with palettes moving, or becoming much larger than the screen, and I am constantly moving them back and resizing them...

I just got a nice 32" screen, as the main one, with a 23.5" one as the 2nd monitor - this is where I had the OIP, RM, snapping and Nav Palettes, with my drawing on the larger one.

any suggestions on finding the Nav.  palette *most importantly*, 

and also on the other glitch, would be much appreciated.

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...