Wall Style Components and Hatches Disappearing in Annotations

CW2020

I was brought in on a project that has utilized the cross section viewport tool to establish the outline of the build and then drawn its components over this outline on the annotations. One prominent element of this move is to use styled walls vertically on the annotations; typical interior and exterior wall types. However, the components of the walls disappear in several 'but not all' annotations. This is also true of hatches used in a similar application.

I've recreated this wall and hatch condition with no issues, but with there being multiple viewports and walls/hatches configured on multiple sheets already, I figured I'd ask if anyone's familiar with the problem... as I can't imagine recreating all these new viewports so that there's no issues with the wall components showing.

For what it's worth, I've checked that all classes are on and such, but have not spent hours (yet) sorting this out.

*Note my VWX program has been buggy since upgrading to 2020, but I'll start a new thread for discussion.

Edited by CW2020

A colleague solved this issue for me. There's a setting in the Object Info palette for "Detail Level." Some of the viewports on the project in question had this set to "Low" to help increase the speed of the viewport update. Adjusting this setting to "Medium" has resolved my problem... allowing me to draft styled walls on annotations where the component attributes read clearly.