drawing custom title blocks

I am using Vectorworks Arch. and I want to know how to create my own custom title block. I recently just tried to draw a title block from a new file and saved it as a template. Whenever I try and move a floor plan to it or move the title block into the floor plan, one get blocked out. I will be using my title block for everything. How do I accomplish this. I would like to make this title block as my defualt.

Please help!

Andrew

P.S. I was also wondering how to break a wall, meaning after I draw a wall from the wall tool, I would like to cut a piece out of it so it opens the room.

I created my custom logo in Illustrator, rasterized it in Photoshop and simply import it as a pict file to a layer of my drawing that contains the rest of my title block. If you would like to see it email me and I'll send you a copy of it.

dlstudios@ncounty.net

Wall break info- Instead of breaking the wall to make an opening, use the door object tool. Using the object pallette, change the door to a cased opening without trim or jambs. That way you can give a height to the opening very easily.

------------------

Jim McAuliffe, RA