Plant List/Schedule from Planting Plan

Stu Wilson

Question

11 answers to this question

This was interesting situation.

Stu placed his plant objects in the viewport's annotations.  I've never that before, not sure why you would, but the software certainly allows it.

Anyhow, after some testing it appears as if Vectorworks will not report plants that are placed as viewport annotations using the standard plant reporting tools.  Not sure why that is either.

Moving the plant object from the viewport annotations to a new plant design layer resolved the problem and everything reported nicely.

I have a similar problem with plant schedules for a planting plan and wondered if its linked to the above.

My planting plan is for a large border and so for presentation on the sheet layer I have shown half of the border and then used data tags to label it up.  The plant schedule (report) then shows the numbers for the whole border and not just the half shown.  Is there a way to set the criteria so that the report just shows the quantities for half the border?

Thank you...

Alasdair