Plant List- Remarks

JMTLA

Can anyone please tell me how to have information show up in the remarks column of the Plant List-Simple. I've been typing in the scheduled comments field when I define a plant in the plant catalog, not sure if this is the correct place anyway. Nothing is showing up even when I recalcualte the Plant List.

Thanks for the help.

Select the plant or plant grouping and then go to the Data Tab on the Object Info Pallette.

By selecting the appropriate record 'field' item you should be able to enter the required information and get it in the correct location in the report.

[ 01-21-2005, 05:29 AM: Message edited by: mike m oz ]

Mike- I'm sorry but you're going to have to be more specific. Do I need to format the column where the remarks are with the correct field from the Object info pallet? I don't see any field that is for 'Remarks' in the object info pallet? What is the scheduled comments for when I define a plant? I thought that would show up in the remarks column on the plant list.

Select a plant or plant grouping on the drawing and then go to the Data Tab on the Object Info Pallette (OIP)

You should see 3 vertical cells.

- In the top cell select the box against 'Plants' to cross it. This attachs a 'Record' to the plant or plant grouping.

- Select "Remarks" in the middle cell.

- Type what remarks you want to make in the bottom cell.

- Recalculate the Plant List Simple spreadsheet and your 'remarks' should appear.

Repeat for all plant or plant groupings.

If you go to the Online Help and search for Plant List Simple it will take you to the topic 'Adding Plant Lists to the Design'. Also have a look at the topic 'Assigning Plant Record Information'.

If you follow the 'Worksheets' link in the first topic this will give you more information on how the worksheets work. You could also try doing a search on 'Report'.