VW 2020

Marcie

Hi-  I upgraded from 2016 to 2020 and need some in person tutoring (or a person tutoring me specifically, even if by zoom) to get my settings right (like getting my pan tool to work with the mouse again), go over basics of drawing layouts, etc.  It has been 4 years since I have done a VW drawing set and I was rusty anyway.  I have a project underway (Schematics were done in VW16) and I need to stay on schedule, so timing is critical.  I am in Oakland.  Can anyone point me in the right direction? (I am an architect, doing a new residence at the moment.)

Edited by Marcie
added info
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Marcie said:

Hi-  I upgraded from 2016 to 2020 and need some in person tutoring (or a person tutoring me specifically, even if by zoom) to get my settings right (like getting my pan tool to work with the mouse again), go over basics of drawing layouts, etc.  It has been 4 years since I have done a VW drawing set and I was rusty anyway.  I have a project underway (Schematics were done in VW16) and I need to stay on schedule, so timing is critical.  I am in Oakland.  Can anyone point me in the right direction? (I am an architect, doing a new residence at the moment.)

Hi Marcie,

I know we can deliver tremendous value to your understanding and workflow with Vectorworks.

I am practicing architecture professionally, have used Vectorworks for 20 years, am an expert in BIM

and I have been training professionals on Vectorworks around the world for the past 6 years.

Feel free to schedule a complimentary Discovery Session here: https://tangably.com/p/discovery-session

Discover some of our success stories here: https://tangably.com/p/testimonials

On your Discovery Session (via Zoom) we can talk about your current workflow, your grand ambitions, and map out a simple path to success.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Best wishes,

Jacob@Tangably.com

• Like 1