Do I need to deactivate VW Architect 2020 license on MacBook?

Hello -

I am in the process of adding a user account (User B) on a MacBook Pro running Catalina and am wondering if I will need to deactivate the VW2020 license on the original user account (User A) on the same computer.  I say this because when I try to open VW2020 while logged on as 'User B', it asks me to enter license information.  To clarify, VW2020 was originally installed / activated on the MacBook while logged in 'User A'.  'User A' does not need to use Vectorworks any more. 

Or should I just enter the license information while logged in as 'User B' and be done with it?

Thanks -

Doug

47 minutes ago, doug shaffer said:

Hello -

I am in the process of adding a user account (User B) on a MacBook Pro running Catalina and am wondering if I will need to deactivate the VW2020 license on the original user account (User A) on the same computer.  I say this because when I try to open VW2020 while logged on as 'User B', it asks me to enter license information.  To clarify, VW2020 was originally installed / activated on the MacBook while logged in 'User A'.  'User A' does not need to use Vectorworks any more. 

Or should I just enter the license information while logged in as 'User B' and be done with it?

Thanks -

Doug

As far as I know, the license is per computer. Therefore you might need to register the data for the new user, but the activation should work fine.
(Anyway you cannot deactivate by yourself, VW support would have to do such a thing... if/when needed)