Architect 1.0.1 not comp. with V.W.9 ??

Triadd

I just installed V.W. 9.0 and R.W. 9.0.

Somehow my 1.0.1 version of V.W.Architect does not seem to be recognized by V.W.

anymore.

When clicking op Architect set-up assistant I keep getting a message to register.

But I can not find a way to put in my registration number !!

Any advice much appreciated.

kind regards,

Jan W. Henssen

With the release of VectorWorks 9 and VectorWorks ARCHITECT 9, VWA has become a fully integrated package rather than an add-on. VWA version 1 won't work with VW 9; instead, you should upgrade to the VectorWorks ARCHITECT 9 package. Call the Nemetscheck sales team for more information. I'm sure you'll be able to return your VW 9 package and replace it with VW ARCHITECT 9.

quote:

Originally posted by Caleb Strockbine:

With the release of VectorWorks 9 and VectorWorks ARCHITECT 9, VWA has become a fully integrated package rather than an add-on. VWA version 1 won't work with VW 9; instead, you should upgrade to the VectorWorks ARCHITECT 9 package. Call the Nemetscheck sales team for more information. I'm sure you'll be able to return your VW 9 package and replace it with VW ARCHITECT 9.

Thank you very much for this fast reply.

I will certainly contact Nemetschek on this matter !

kind regards,

Jan W. Henssen

------------------

Triadd, buro voor architectonische vormgeving