macbook pro 16" docking station recommendations?

matteoluigi

Hi,

has anyone some recommendations for a macbook pro 16" USB-C/Thunderbolt docking station?

We are looking for an easy to use, reliable docking station to use

- with an 4K external monitor which gets connected with the correct screen resolution!

- as power supply

- for attaching the macbook to an RJ45 Ethernet Cable

Just one single USB-C Cable to plug in, not one for the docking station, one for the monitor, one for power... 

The docking stations we actually bought don't do that job. (more than one mb pro 16")

• 3 months later...

I have used many, all hooked up to 43” 4k monitor. I have the set up at 3 work locations.

‘I have been using the OWC dock, but the last one I got about 9 mths ago went south, so I trashed it and went with

the Brydge Pro dock, which is fantastic. I go the display port route that allows for 4k at 60hz, frees up the USB-C for my

external back up.drive. the other USB-C is out put to my macbook pro 16”, all USB’s are used, RJ for internet, so simple, all i do is plug in

1 USB-C to the mac, and it’s up and running, plus the hub supplies 100w power as well.

Hope that helps