Adding revision data to custom titleblock

Jen H

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
3 hours ago, Jen H said:

I use VWX2020 with a custom title block for our company.  I cannot work out how to add in a revision block.  It used to be so simple - with a tick box.  Can anyone help on this?  Thanks

Hello @Jen H,

Are you using the Title Block Border object? If so, open Title Block Border Settings dialog from the OIP, go to the Revision Data pane and add your revisions there. After that, you could either import graphics from the Title Block pane, which have revision block in them, for example "My Custom Title Block", or you could enter the layout of the title block border object, create text object there, link it to Revision Data, exit the group and observe how revision data is displayed.

Additionally, you can read some more about Title Block Border objects in the help site - https://app-help.vectorworks.net/2020/eng/index.htm#t=VW2020_Guide%2FSetup%2FTitle_block_borders.htm&rhsearch=title block&rhhlterm=title block&rhsyns=

Let me know if you want more help on this one.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov