Floor heights in VW Architect

Darby

How do you change floor heights in VW Architect? I apparently entered the same elevations for 2 floors resulting in superimposed inages on my elevation sheets. Where can you chage the heights or can you get back in VA set-up to change them? Thanks Bob D

quote:

Originally posted by Darby:

How do you change floor heights in VW Architect? I apparently entered the same elevations for 2 floors resulting in superimposed inages on my elevation sheets. Where can you chage the heights or can you get back in VA set-up to change them? Thanks Bob D

To change the floor heights you can enter the layers dialog ( Organize->Layers ) and select the incorrect floor ( and slab and ceiling if there is one for the floor) and alter the z and delta z values ).

To update the layer links, one method would be simply to unlock the incorrect layer links and move them manually, or you could add an additional Elevation or Perspective sheet from VA Add Sheet and this will reset the layerlinks for you.

------------------

Lyndsey Ferguson

lyndsey@nemetschek.net