plot log software

Does anyone know of a software package available for use with Vectorworks for tracking plotting. It is usually referred to as "plot log" software. They make many packages that can be used with Autocad but I have been unable to find software that works on a mac with Vectorworks.

• 3 weeks later...

Depending on your printer/plotter I think you can click on something called "job logging" in the print dialog box. It's under the heading Job Logging on my mac setup for the laserwriter. Haven't used it before, but it will create a printing log folder on your hard drive...

------------------

Jim McAuliffe, RA

• 1 month later...

I use a program called Working Printlogger. I am not sure that it is still being sold, but you should try checking with MacMall or one of the other Mac catalog firms. It tracks all items printed, plotted or faxed.

The company that made the program is GDT Softworks Inc. in Burnaby, B.C. Canada. The software package also came with 'Toner Tuner', Working Watermarker and Working PrintStamper. For whatever its worth, I don't use the other three programs at all.

Nate

quote:

Originally posted by cbelson:

Does anyone know of a software package available for use with Vectorworks for tracking plotting. It is usually referred to as "plot log" software. They make many packages that can be used with Autocad but I have been unable to find software that works on a mac with Vectorworks.