Hidden line taking ages to render

neal-2002

Question

Anyone had any issues with Hidden line taking ages to update a viewport since updating to 2021?

Ive had 3 projects where this has happened in last couple of months - and I've just worked out that the culprit seems to be one of the objects in a class the last one being the table and chairs (using the table and chairs tool) on my most recent project - switching off the furniture/fixtures class in viewport or just deleting the table/chairs symbol has aways remedied the issue....(were talking 5mins render reduced back down to 10 seconds.)

another projects its not been so easy - its seems to be the none class - deleting everything visible on the layer - and its still making my renders take ages - switch none off and it does hidden line in 5 seconds....

- so not quite sure why its happening..all 3 projects have used an older drawings template on start up. May just start a fresh standard drawing template...

Edited by neal-2002

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet