Thumbnails in Record formats and worksheets in Landmark

Couple of record format/worksheet questions:

a.  I there a way to include a thumbnail image in a record format or a worksheet?

b.  How do I add a 'Count' column to my worksheet?

Starting with a.

I'm working up my first Landscape Lighting sheet and converting my process from AutoCAD to VW.

I like to include an image of the symbol in the lighting schedule.

In Acad this is not possible, so I  created a "blank" field in my symbols so when I generated my worksheets there would be a header for the column named 'SYMBOL' and I could manually place a symbol over the worksheet.

I've got his record format started:

1262387430_lightingfixturerecord.thumb.jpg.604ea7312b984663c8a8db8b579e74a9.jpg

It doesn't seem like any of the 'type' options will lead me to inserting a symbol - is this possible in the worksheet setup?

(...am I wrong that Plant schedules allow symbol thumbnails? new to this VW world...)

If there isn't an 'automatic' answer here, can I proceed with the above record format will it make for a column  with the header " SYMBOL" that I can manually overlay a symbol?

As for question b.

if this isn't a straight forward answer, does anyone know of a good tutorial? I didn't find one in the VECTORWORKS UNIVERSITY.