VWA Markers

I have noticed that the section marker in Architect is not the same as the one in VW, nor does it resemble the picture on the palette..(circle with a small filled point, instead of a filled triangle) is this really the case or am I missing a marker. I also prefer the way VW works in placing the markers to Architect, can VW's pull-down menu be brought into Architect with the workspace editor?

fjjRA

Fred,

The Reference Marker object can provide a variety of different appearances.

There are two parameters in the Object Info palette you may want to experiement with -- 'Config' and 'Appearance.' config will change the marker config between elevation, section and detail, whereas Appearance will show different "typical" ways of displaying each marker type.

I think you'll find that checking this out will solve your problem. If you'd like, you can prefdefine the appearances you prefer and save them as symbols that explode as objects when placed in the drawing. then you can just drag them from the Obj Info palette into the drawing.

Give it a try!