Tech phone support question

The gang on phone support have always been fantastic and knowledgeable.  I have happily re subscribed every year so I can have premium technical support, I don't mind that at all.

Here is my question.  Today when I called in it went to VM saying leave my name and phone number and they will call me back in 24 hours. Did the premium tech support turn into a call back service, sometimes I don't have 24 hours to wait on a solution, did Vworks lay off tech support workers and now they can't handle the volume.  I

am hoping it was just an odd day of hi call volume and it isn't the way things are going to be for now on.

• Administrator

@MartinFahrer  I

19 minutes ago, MartinFahrer said:

The gang on phone support have always been fantastic and knowledgeable.  I have happily re subscribed every year so I can have premium technical support, I don't mind that at all.

This is great to hear Martin.

19 minutes ago, MartinFahrer said:

Here is my question.  Today when I called in it went to VM saying leave my name and phone number and they will call me back in 24 hours. Did the premium tech support turn into a call back service, sometimes I don't have 24 hours to wait on a solution, did Vworks lay off tech support workers and now they can't handle the volume.  I

am hoping it was just an odd day of hi call volume and it isn't the way things are going to be for now on.

Sometimes this happens either because of a high call volume or during lunch or group meetings. 

• Like 1