Reference Marker Type/Config

PEsca

Question

Hi there,

I am new to Vectorworks. I have done some training on an online course but I am having two issues with Reference Markers.

When I click on the Reference Marker Tool, it only lets me left click once, to insert the reference marker (I was expecting to have to click once to place and a second time to rotate) - so I have been unable to rotate it as a result.

Also, once inserted, in the object info palette there is no "Type" field so I cannot change the style of the marker (currently just a circle divided by a line for dwg no and sheet no with no arrow). Do I need to set something up for this to appear in object info or is it now hidden somewhere else?

Any help would be great - thanks!

4 answers to this question

Thanks for the quick response!!  I have VW2021 - I suppose this could be the reason then? It doesn't look like The app-help pages have been updated to reflect any changes: https://app-help.vectorworks.net/2018/eng/VW2018_Guide/Annotation/Creating_Reference_Markers.htm

I don't suppose you know how I rotate the reference markers and get them to appear with an arrow do you (on VW2021)? Or know of any online resource which might help me figure it out?!