hunterclement

Window Trim Doesn't Show Properly

Question

Hi all,

I duplicated a previous window style and modified it to the way I want it. Everything's good except the trim doesn't show. Its class/layer is the same as all other windows, and if I replace this style with a different style that exists elsewhere in the project (and shows properly), this spot doesn't appear properly. I've attached a picture of the window I'm talking about (next to the door; it's a sidelight). This window can't be part of the "light" option of the door next to it since its sill is at a higher elevation.

Cheers and thanks,

Hunter

Screenshot 2020-10-29 121837.png

4 answers to this question

Thanks for the file.

I see the problem.  Select the window and notice the object has no fill or line thickness in the attribute palette.  Give it a fill and line thickness and it will display.

@Matt Panzer Thanks for the assist, that seems to do the job. I'm curious why the window's line fill/thickness changed even though I copied all attributes over. I guess I missed something so I'll look for that next time!