Smart Options Display Question

Is it possible to re-arrange the icons in the tool pallet so it is in the order of my Basic Tool Pallet ? I find it taking longer to find the tool I want because I'm use to the arrangement I have been using for years. So for now with short cut keys & being use to my tool pallet arrangements it is quicker not using this new feature unless I'm going for a tool I have just been using.

My Basic Tool Icons in the Smart Options Display re-order according to their order in the basic tool palette, so not quite sure why yours don't. However,  If they don't, why not create a new Custom palette with a copy of your basic tool palette layout and assign that to the Smart Options Display instead?

Seems like a quick workaround for now?

• Like 1

Yes markdd, they are in the same order as my Basic Tool Pallet but I have a lot of similar tools grouped together, so they look different in the Smart tool pallet display. I guess it is getting use to the different layout. I find my self staring at it a lot longer to find the tool I'm looking for then just moving the curser to the basic tool pallet which if used for years I do not even have to think where they are & with keyboard  short cut keys it will take a while to get use to them all showing in the new smart pop up display. But thanks for bringing this to my attention that they are the same