Crash test dummy

LCarm

Question

This file keeps crashing SFR Bldg 2.  It has a reference file SFR 2, which does not crash when working on it, if I go from a sheet layer to a saved view in design layers.  I am attaching both.  I would prefer to not have to recreate this file (again! did once already and it didn't help).  I have trees turned off as I was thinking that was the problem...but still crashing.  Any help would be appreciated!  (this file also created a 258mb, which I grabbed a backup so as to not use it)

Also viewport of aerial view does not show the driveway on top of the surrounding area but it does in the other views, I have no idea how to fix it.

SFR Bldg 2-Backup-20201020071830.vwx SFR 2.vwx

2 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @LCarm,

I am not able to reproduce the crash. Could you make a screen recording showing exactly how to get the crash or maybe give some more detailed steps?

On 10/20/2020 at 10:52 PM, LCarm said:

Also viewport of aerial view does not show the driveway on top of the surrounding area but it does in the other views, I have no idea how to fix it.

- This could be due to layer/class visibility, check your viewport layer/class visibilities to make sure your driveway is visible.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov