Label Legend Container, Can't Change Class Visibility-VW2021

JimDenaultASC

Question

I have a Spotlight Label Legend with a an oval container assigned to a class Lighting-Label-Container. All the other parts of my label legend are also assigned to various subclasses of Lighting-Label. I can show or hide all of the other label legend subclasses in my design and sheet layers, but the Container subclass remains visible no matter how I have the class visibility set.

I have made sure the container in the symbol definition is classed correctly. I even tried deleting and replacing it in the symbol definition to force a refresh. It still does not respond to class visibility settings. Does anyone have an idea about how to handle this?

Thanks,

Jim

2 answers to this question

Guest Yordan Kostadinov

Hello @JimDenaultASC,

We are not able to reproduce the problem as described. Could you please send me your file, or a simplified version with only the described problem, in personal message here or via e-mail so we can test it. The file will be used only for in-house testing purposes.

Best regards,
Yordan Kostadinov

Thank you so much for following up. I am not sure what the problem was. I solved it by deleting the original oval container symbol from the RM, then re-importing the container symbol with a different name. Then I replaced it in the Legend using Label Legend Manager>Edit Fields... Not sure what went wrong before, but this is what fixed it.