Disappearing Fixtures

I have a relatively large showfile which when it takes live DMX behaves perfectly. But when I try to render a movie using recorded DMX, my back row of light fixtures (Magic Dot R - Standard) don't render. Then when I try to turn them on with live DMX, they don't glow. They don't come back until I restart the program.

Has anyone had experience with this? Is there a workaround?

I've seen this more than a few times.  According to support, this is caused by having a show file with more lights than your computer specs can render.  The only solution I have found that seems to be reliable is to only export a movie IMMEDIATELY after opening the show file in Vision.  Don't turn on any lights, make sure your console DMX is disconnected, don't render out a still before hand.  Start Vision, open the file, load the DMX stream into the DMX Recorder, render video.  I have found that if I turn on any lights before rendering, the export won't have the full compliment of fixtures.  Which is super frustrating after spending an hour to export a movie.