MarcW

Seating tool headaches

Hoping for a little guidance

Working with the seating and aisle tools - draw a bank of seating, direction, space the seats, number the seats, name the section - all good so far. Add the aisle tool - again, all good - seating and numbering is as is in situ. I then group the seating bank and the aisles into a group - and all good.

- but, (and here we go 🙂 ) - since these are movable seating banks (in a sports arena - you know the ones - the foldy out tribune ones that can be re-configured to meet demand) whenever I start moving the group around the drawing, the configuration of the seats changes - and only for what I can see as no apparent reason. Even when I hit Cmd+Z, the seating section ends up in some strange place (though I have just tried doing this again, Cmd+Z, to grab a screen shot, but now it seems to work) 

Anybody else finding these headaches or is it a known area for bugs within the program itself? 

All help greatly appreciated. 🙂

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 18.06.18.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 18.06.32.png