Replace Truss Object in OIP

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to replace truss objects in the OIP? Lighting devices have a button to replace the lighting device with another one in your library, but I don't see one for truss objects. Am I missing something? I currently have a document with hundreds of truss objects that need to be replaced with another truss symbol type.

Thank you,

Maxwell

That works, but is really a lot of steps to get what I am looking for. Realistically I'd like to select all the truss objects I want to replace and then just replace them. Having to select through a list until I find the truss I want to replace is a bit kludgy. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Maxwell

• Like 1

Yes. My most use case is swapping black truss for silver truss. All my truss symbols are custom made and I have a symbol for black and silver. It is often that I draft things in silver truss and then have to change it all to black. Right now I have to go through and delete and replace them one by one.