Planting Plan

Heidi

Hi 

I wanted to find out if there is a way to change a concept plan which has been previously designed into black and white so that I can create a B & W planting plan from it.  So far I have found the black and white tool which changes everything in all my layers, which I don't want.  I would like my design layers to consist of full colour concept plan and a black and white planting plan so I can create sheet layers from these.

Thanks

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Create a Viewport of your site and place it on a sheet layer. Then select the View Port and in the OIP at the bottom go to Advanced Properties. Here choose Black and White Only at the bottom of that dialog window.

Hi

Thanks for your help, I am now able to change the plan to B & W, but having issues with changing the already existing plants in my concept plan to black and white.  I am able to add a plant into the viewport and change the components of them there, but I thought all the plants needed to be designed in the design layer.  What I am after is colour detail in the concept but for the planting plan either only circles to represent plants or the basic outline of the plant or tree.  Also I am unsure how to add in the planting center link lines if I am needing them.

Thanks

plant plan example.JPG

plant plan example1.JPG