Invisible lines, documents.

HHJ

Question

Hello all,

I have some issues with vectorworks. Every time when I draw or import anything, it will invisible. I found the way to visible again, which is go to Top view and back to Top/Plan view. 

Also, when I move things around it will invisible again and I need to do that change the view trick again.

Do you know what is the issue? Any solution?

2 answers to this question

Hi!

I'm having the same problem. It also solves my problem (temporarily) what you said about changing the view back and forth, but I can't be doing that every single time I have to move something... I've been having that problem with files I've imported from DWG mostly... I was wondering if you've found anymore answer to that problem since?

I tried playing with the classes and the colors but it doesn't change anything or it just makes objects disappear again.

Objects going invisible almost always have some relation to Layer or Class visibilities and/or Layer or Class Settings.

Make sure you have the class the object is going to be placed in visible. Some objects can be specified to be in a class other than the active class so when you place them they might not be visible.

If you can produce a small sample file that shows the problem post it here and someone will try to see what is happening.