hatch rotation?

I dont' know if it's possible, but I'd like to use the same hatch pattern rotated as the object it is being applied.

I try to explain: I'm drawing a plan, with some rectangular grids (rectangles with a grid pattern). These are of different shape, dimensions and rotation. Usually when you apply the same hatch to different objects, not matter what, the hatch doesn't change rotation: that's what is supposed to do!

Can I have two objects using the hatch pattern, to have with different rotations? Else is it possible to "break down" the hatch and transform it into lines, so it's possibile to rotate it with the object containig the pattern?

Thanks

Paolo,

Since symbols have their own origin, you just need to make symbols of your objects. Like this: 1) Draw the object with appropriate hatch, 2) rotate the object, if necessary, to align properly with hatch, 3) select all components of the object and Make Symbol, leave original in place, if appropriate. Now, rotate the symbol as needed for main drawing. . .hatch will rotate with the symbol.

Good luck,