First Garden Design

Identify exact height within a slope

I have to up date a paving slope and need to find out the different heights along a sloping pathway. I must have missed the tool that I can simply click within the slope and it will tell me the precise height at that point. 

I believe the Stake object can report the heights of surfaces. You should be able to place them in Top/Plan view and then Send to Surface.

Hopefully someone with more direct experience will help us both out.

Hi Pat. Good of you to reply. The pathway slope is on Hardscape with a slope of 1:60 over a length of 6151mm. I need to check the specific height at 2000mm in order for me to make sure my design matches. I have tried the Stake and positioned it on the slope but it doesn't provide anything.

Ken

A Stake will only report elevations of the Site Model in Top/Plan view. If you don't have a site model, you can still use the Stake. Just go to a 3D view and click on the corner of the hardscape that interests you, then return to TOp/Plan. The stake will show the elevation.

• Like 2