PDF Export Settings

Hi all,

After I've exported a PDF document from VW to my computer, there is a password requirement to unlock the PDF document when post rendering in photoshop (or other editing). However, there is no prompt for setting this password or knowing what this pin is. I feel this might be a PDF weird thing. I've tried unlocking it in Adobe Acrobat, but it still asks for the pin. I am the creator of the document. I was never asked to set a pin for editing. I've tried going through all permissions and looked through all the document settings. So I'm thinking it might be something I've missed in VW. Any help?

Yes, the Education watermark is not removable for general purposes.

VW offers a Student to Pro package where they will remove the watermark from all your files for you when you graduate (and I think buy a license).

If this is for a special purpose, you might convince them to unlock a drawing or two for you early. Contact Customer Support.

The watermark doesnt bother me. Just the price you pay for free vw, but ive managed to put other drawings in Photoshop to render them. Im so confused. 90% of time its fine when you export as anything else, just PDF which unfortunately gives me the best quality for exporting. Most likey thats why i cant edit the pdf i think.

Thanks to all for replying