Architect

Terry

Question

Using VW 2020.  While working on a 2d floor plan I suddenly lost the ability to edit lines and the editing for rectangles became very different.  The squares became a polygon where you could stretch just a corner to create an odd shape whereas a typical square could be adjusted and still remain a rectangle.  The lines do not have handles and cannot be adjusted until I edit a rectangle then if I immediately click on the line it will show handles and become editable.  I updated to service pack 5 and did not see any changes.  Looking for suggestions....Thanks

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the suggestions.  I figured it out by looking into your suggestion about accidentally turning on/off something.  With the arrow selection tool, there is a "disable interactive scaling mode" which I must have hit.  Next to this button there is a "single object interactive scaling" mode...this seemed to take care of the problem.  Thanks for replying...I appreciate your help.

• Like 1