Triple L stair without landings

Mojo65

I'm quite certain this can be done in a straight forward fashion using the legacy Custom Stair Tool.  If you don't have access to it you can edit your Workspace and move it into a tool palette.   This is the only stair tool we use having never found its replacement very useful.

• Like 1

Something like this is what I'm picturing you are trying to make.  This is one Custom Stair Object with 4 winders and 5 straight runs.   If I need a configuration that I can't make in a single object I will stack two stairs and just offset the top of the bottom run and the bottom of the top run and piece the two together.   This can happen with some landing configurations or if the tread width changes in a way the plug-in can't handle.

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 9.35.19 AM.png

Thank you, that is what I have done, put two pieces of stair together. 

In the end, I have found another solution, an U-winder solution which works much better. It is a complex scenario, client wants a toilet below the stair, plus space in a hall for a door and the upper floor opening is restricted due to heritage.

Thank you for your help and suggestion.